Monday 10 April 2017

Loving the sunshine

Good morning all you lovely crafters.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. Well goodness me, we've had a really sunny couple of days.
So off we went to the toy shop to buy swings and slides and sandpits and anything else that would fit in the car and boy was it a struggle. By the time we loaded up with seats down etc I just had enough room to slide in with my legs to the side and a huge box on my knee. Good job we didn't have too far to go, took me fifteen minutes to straighten up when my hubby unloaded me from the back of the car!!!
It was worth it though when I saw my Grandson's face light up when he saw his 'playground'.
The slide was a huge hit.
Oh my, to have so much energy.

Next purchase...... a comfy padded chair for a well earned rest (and forty winks) haha.

My card for today.
Just for a change... not,...here's another sweet Magnolia Tilda.
This one is Divine Tilda.
I really love this stamp.














I coloured her in using my Aquablend, Spectrum Noir pencils.


Recipe

Divine Tilda
Spellbinders Ovals
Sara's Shabby Chic Collection, chic butterflies, graceful edge, aged rose flower, filigree flourish, antique frame, cherished memories stamp
Wooden butterfly and added pearls, wooden heart button and added twine, from stash
ribbon and pearls from the Ribbon Girl
extra flowers from WOC.

Challenges


Off to check out what you've all been up to and see those lovely creations.
Hugs Sue xx.

20 comments:

  1. A sweet card Sue, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous creation Sue. You haven't lost your touch.
    I have missed your funny little stories. I need to laugh at the moment. Glad your Grandson loved your purchases.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Sue, this is so beautiful! I love the card inside and out! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sue, Soooo lovely to see you back honey, I missed you!!!! Congratulations on your beautiful grand sons! I'm happy to see that you are back in blogging land!!! and didn't you come back with a bang!!! Your cards are always so stunning and this one is no exception. Gorgeous colouring and a awe inspiring layout... always adored your layouts sweetie!!!
    Take care
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx
    PS thank you for sharing your creativity with us at LHOSM, come back soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back Sue, I've missed your lovely creations!
    This card is a stunner, sweet image and such a beautiful design...lovely on the inside too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Sue, love the colour choice and those pretty handmade flowers. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifull card Thank you for joining us at Simply Magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Sue this is gorgeous. It's so pretty & I love the little Tilda you've used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweetie this Tilda is.GORgeous colour and design Sue. Had to zoom in to look at all these pretty embellishments, still drolling lol..Hope your back to normal size lol..made me laugh! The things we do for Grandchildren, hope you manage to get your comfy chair.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining this fortnights challenge at In the Pink
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Bring on the Bling' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww this is gorgeous Sue:))) you did make me chuckle lol huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous card Sue! And so beautifully adorned.
    Easter Blessings!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sue
    Fabulous card... You haven't lost your touch... Love it...
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Enjoy your grandchildren ... Mine are all grown up boo!hoo,!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sue it is lovely to be able to come visit you again, it has been such a long time, the one thing that still gives me pleasure is seeing Tilda and I am in love with this little beauty, I must try and buy her, I love the colours and the awesome card design it is definitely eye candy.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful card Sue! It really is good to see you back! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning adore these colours and love love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous love the colours and some really lovely embellies there.

    ReplyDelete